We provide a step-by-step blueprint to simplify your global expansion plans.
Blue Sky Consulting works with smaller and mid-market healthcare, pharma, biotech, nutrition, and health and beauty product companies that would like better results from their current international expansion efforts.
If you are a manufacturing, technology or service company in one or more of these sectors, you may have small operations outside the U.S. Perhaps you have a few distributors, but aren’t getting the results you hoped for. Or are you thinking about setting up a foreign office, or partnering with or acquiring a foreign company?
We help clients who face these scenarios. Do you have any of these challenges?
- I have a few foreign distributors, but they’re not really delivering the results I expected
- We have a couple of foreign subsidiaries and it’s a real challenge to get the local teams there to understand our expectations
- We’d like to outsource some of our production offshore, but have heard plenty of horror stories about poor quality, missed deliveries, or intellectual property that’s been stolen
- We provide services and have key customers who keep asking us if we can provide the same type and quality of services to their foreign operations
- We’re thinking of expanding our business internationally, but trying to decide where and how to do that feels overwhelming sometimes
- We are expanding globally but we wonder if our current employees really have all the right skill sets
- Sales of our products domestically are flat, and we believe there’s a great marketfor them in other countries, but we’re not sure how to find out without taking on a lot of risk
Do any of the following problems sound familiar? Our clients typically share many of the following characteristics. If they fit you well, chances are we can successfully help you grow your international business.
- You know you don’t know everything.
- You like to work collaboratively and in partnership.
- You value new perspectives and being challenged.
- You’re willing to learn new things and let go of old ways of behavior.
- Enjoy finding creative solutions with practical results. Our clients love nuts and bolts practical solutions but tend to be creative in how they get there.
- Committed to success and want to have fun getting there. They realize that while results matter, the people and the journey are equally important.
- You can visualize the possibilities.
- Committed to long-terms solutions, and willing to make a commitment to implement changes rather than make quick fixes.
- You want to make a difference and be successful at it.
So what do I do now?
Now that you know the kind of clients we work with, the issues we help them resolve and what our clients need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about How We Work.